WHAT WE BELIEVE
• The Holy Scriptures, as originally given by God, are Divinely inspired, infallible,entirely trustworthy, and constitute the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
• There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh; we affirm his virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, vicarious and atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension, on-going mediatorial work, and personal return in power and glory.
• The salvation of lost and sinful humanity is possible only through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, received by faith apart from works, and is characterized by regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
• The Holy Spirit enables believers to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
• The Church, the body of Christ, consists of all true believers.
• Ultimately Christ will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead and his kingdom will have no end.